Thursday, January 5, 2017

Zach's Poem Book





  Acrostic

Zebras
Astronauts
Corn
Ham

Rhino
Igloo
Zapping
Zany
Unlucky
Teen
Icon
 

Cinquain

I ball
Only in the fall
Ethan making a 3
Jack dunking on small kids, slap! Foul!
And 1.










                Me Poem

Turtles playing in the water
Swimming so slowly
I used to find you anywhere
But now I don't.








Experience Poem

My friends and I were outside
We are swimming in the pool
We are driving golf carts in the grass
We are playing golf
We were having the most fun of all time
Since sunrise
Till sunset.










Free Verse
I'm walking down the hall
Taking a hard left to the kitchen
Looking for food
So I turned the lights on…. Then Wham!!
The apple fell off the counter
Then a random water bottle flipped itself and the song "Ultimate" came on and then bang…
The bottle capped perfectly landed on the counter.








 Alliteration

There was a cat
Who loved to eat rats
The cat would hit the rat with a bat
And the rat
had feelings for the cat.









Any Rhyme Scheme
The sun is yellow
The moon is gray
Your ankles are as soft as a pillow
But that's for another day.







No comments:

Post a Comment