Tuesday, January 10, 2017

If I were

If I were an animal, I’d be a wolf
If I were a car, I’d be a Traverse
If I were a city, I’d be New York
If I were a river, I’d be the Raccoon River
If I were a pet, I’d be a Timber Wolf
If I were food, I’d be a Potato
If I were a planet, I’d be Mars
If I were a board game, I’d be Monopoly
If I were a building, I’d be one of the Twin Towers
If I were a famous person, I’d be Pink
If I were a sport, I’d be track

I Remember

I remember the warm summer air
The buzzing bees
The sweet smell of flowers
I remember the day when I finally got rid of my fears
The day when I screamed on the space shot


In My Dreams
In my dreams I can fly
I then fall and
The dream changes
In my dreams anything can happen
In my dreams there’s anger
The anger wakes me
In my dreams I dream of the next day

Name

Willy
Is
Losing
Lots
Of
Wins

Other Senses

Gray is shady
Like the light fluffy rain clouds
Blue is nice
Like a summer breeze


Action Please!
In my memories
I remember feeling the grass
My bare feet
I run around
Running to the barn
I try to climb the fence
But it takes me a bit
And I hear goats


What is?
What is blue?
The sky is blue
Before it fades
What is bitter?
The cold winter air
As it freezes your face
What is soft?
A blanket
With a fuzzy feeling


Limerick Fun


I love the sky
Blue as the ocean
Where you can fly
And sometimes clouds look like waves

No comments:

Post a Comment