Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cassidy's Poems

   Cassidy Raye


Creative is what I like to be
Artistic interest
Softball throws from the bases
Softball pitches to the catcher
Intelligent mostly
Dumb sometimes
Years old is 14
Racing is not my thing
Arm likes to throw discus and shotput
Yes, I do sometimes enjoy basketball
Excited for the new year

Umpire


Strike! Goes the umpire!
The pitcher pitches a strike!
wham! Goes the fastball!


Apple in a Store


There once was an apple in a store.
He saw his friends and ran for more.
The apple had an army.
There was one named Tommy.
They rescued some and then more!

The Old Me
I used to wear full piece penguin outfits. But now sweatshirts and jeans
I used to wear my hair natural But now I straighten it or put it in braids I used to hate chocolate But now it’s growing on me I used to love basketball, but now I don’t.


What it Was Like

What a wonderful way to see the world, clean and crisp fresh and bliss. A moment in time where everything stops, flowers are bloomed and color pops. Although the joy is continuing on the freedom and fun may soon be done. For the creature may come at the end of the day, and take all of the joy away

Heart and Sky

Crystals cover the ocean side and the rumbling clouds are rolling in. They send bad signals that will make your heart thump. Pow! Pow! The clouds are in sync with you.

Gallywalker

This is a Gallywalker
Gallywalkers live in galloping gazelles
A Gallywalker likes to eat grapes, guts, and gorillas

A Gallywalker enjoys greeting gazelles gratfully
A Gallywalker is gummy and goopy
A Gallywalker greatfully granted me gifts

Inspiration

Music plays in the streets inspiration may soon fall upon me. For the music being played is bittersweet, there is nothing that can beat the inspiration flowing throughout me. Colored leaves are on the ground, oh what a beautiful sound. Listen to everything around you isn’t it amazing, but still nothing can beat the inspiration flowing throughout me.

1 comment:

  1. "A Gallywalker likes to eat grapes, guts, and gorillas" @Harambe

    ReplyDelete