Friday, January 6, 2017

Couplets
1) I wish I could be as a bee.
2) The kitty loves to play in all that hay

             

Haiku

Out on a boat on the lake
Loving the waters breeze
And what the waves.






Limerick
There was a cold man from the east
    Who once had a big thirsty beast after him
 the thirsty creature cried and cried
As they walk to the peak
And as he looks outside he will feel the ocean breeze.


Me poem
                 In my freetime I ride my bike
                 In my freetime I play soccer
                 In my freetime I swim
  In my freetime I play xbox






Free verse

Wind

Wind as loud as can be
And the only way
Of knowing
If I’m coming
Is Crazy Crazy
Fast Wind
Sometimes
I’m Massive
Sometimes
I’m Small
Sometimes
I’m Skinny or
Sometimes
Wide












Alliteration Poem

Aaron

Aaron Ate his Apple
Aaron Ate his Armadillo
Aaron Ate his Arm
Aaron Ate Air
Aaron wasn’t full any longer








Rhyming Poem

Mexican Taco Man

O Mexican, O Mexican
I smell Taco’s when
I’m near you
As you walk down the street
There is a streak of
Tears going down your face
As i bite the toca and
The juice














If I were….


If I were an animal, I’d be a Dog
If I were a car, I’d be pick up or lambo or GTR
If I were a city, I’d be Des Moines
If I were a river, I’d be Colorado
If I were a pet, I’d be a dog
If I were food, I’d be Corn
If I were a planet, I’d be the Sun
If I were a board game, I’d be Monopoly
If I were a building, I’d be Skyscraper
If I were a famous person, I’d be someone
If I were a sport, I’d be soccer
If I were a youtuber, I’d be the funk bros
If I were a pickup brand, I’d be  Chevy



















I Remember…

I remember losing my first tooth, I remember my dog's death,
I remember my sister's surgery, I remember my Dad in the hospital for his heart,
I remember my grandparents death, I remember my first bike ride,
I remember my worst bike wreck, I remember my first mountain bike,

These are just a few things I remember.  

1 comment:

  1. good job with the poems conor they are really good

    ReplyDelete