Thursday, January 5, 2017

“Lonely”
Turtles
Under the
Red maple leaves of the
Trees near the
Lonely and
Eerie people of the North.


“This One”
There are turtles that love cherries.
Some turtles love their strawberries.
This one turtle loves pie.
This one turtle won’t die.
This one turtle loves cranberries.


“Timmy”
Timmy the turtle talked to Tiffany the toucan. Timothy took the turtle and Tiffany took Timothy the tempered two-toed sloth and threw him just before the turtle had taken a life threatening fall.


“It”
It wasn’t just there. It was standing beside me. That one creature that everyone loves. I picked him up, and of course named him Bob. It wasn’t an “it” anymore. The turtle was mine.


“Broken”
Everything seems to be falling apart. Everything seems to be breaking. Buildings being destroyed. Buildings being detonated.  The war wasn’t over. The war had just begun. I’m not the only broken. The whole world is broken.


“The Only”
I am the only. The only that speaks for myself. The only that sees each and every move before me. The only that thinks with this brain. The only that looks this way. I am the only me.


“Say My Name”
Running through the trees; jumping
Over fallen branches; under the
Drooping leaves; side by side with the
Eating squirrels; scavenging for small
Rodents.
Isolated from the city, I’m
Crawling under the
Keen birds above.
They talk with their chirps,
And hover over their nests along the
Treeline. I wake up;
Everything was just a dream.


“Unknown”
He led me here.
I’m stuck in a state of fear.
I’m left with a phone.
Left with an app that is unknown.
I open it to see people.
There is a knock on the door.
I look through the peephole.
The unknown is here.


“Weeaboos”
The Weeaboos.
Staring at me with their makeup.
Their accents that seem to be higher than my expectations.
They’ve taken my soul.
The soul I never had.
I am one of them.



“Jump”
You know you can’t jump.
You’d be going down with a thump.
Why don’t you drain that thought in a dump?
You have so much to live for.
I’ll give you the chance to earn more.
So please, just never jump.







No comments:

Post a Comment