Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Spring Buds
A spring bud opens
A rose bud opens in spring
The spring is awesome.






              Cinquain  Poem
    New Year’s
is here at last
A new start, a new chance
to see what the future entails.
New Year.














ALLITERATION
If i were an animal, I’d be a cat in Egypt.
If I were a car, I’d be a Bugati.
If I were a city, I’d be Hollywood.
If I were a river, I’d be the Mississippi.
If I were a pet, I’d be a dog.
If I were Food, I’d be pizza.
If I were a planet, I’d be Jupiter.
If I were a board game, I’d be Life.
If I were a building, I’d be the  twin towers.
If I were a famous person, I’d be Bill Gates.
If I were a sport, I’d be football.




EXPERIENCE
I went to Arkansas.
It was very hot.
I went with my family.
And one who was not.
My brother and I swam.
A lot, a lot, a lot.
We had fun and laughs.
Some of the things I have forgot.



FREE VERSE
 
Football
is my favorite sport.
I like to watch
and play.
My team is
very good.
I can play
all day.




ME POEM


I remember good parties and bad parties.
I remember bad games and good games.
I remember the blue skies.
I remember the greenest of the leaves.
I remember the 7th grade.

PERSONAL CHOICE


Basketball
I like basketball.
I like to play it
with my friends.
We play very well
together as a team.
I wish our games
would never end.




HAIKU


SANTA


A jolly old man
My grandpa looks just like him.
Santa. Ho, Ho,Ho



   

















 






 


 






 






               














 




 



 










 


No comments:

Post a Comment