Thursday, January 5, 2017

       Acrostic
Singer
Amazing
Memorable
Amateur
Never left alone
Think before acting
Happy
Always annoyed

Limerick
With its big body it stomps around
 It can’t fly but will surly try
With its big floppy ears
It dries all of its tears
Elephants are big animals


Me Poem
I used to want to be a cosmetologist
But now I want to be a teacher
I used to think boys were gross
But now some of my closest friends are boys
I used to be afraid of monsters under my bed. But now I know that the real monsters aren’t under my bed

 Experience Poem
I remember watching home movies with my family
I remember when my sister had big gash on her head
I remember the smell of my grandma`s house
I remember the feeling I had when my best friend pased away

Free Verse
There’s a girl name Katherine that sits in the back of the room. And as people notice her she starts to gloom. A little girl fragile and small, why does she feel she is nothing at all. When she gets home she is always there alone. As depressing thoughts fill her mind, a blade in her room she is sure to find. As she cuts her arm one, two, three, she feels she is small, as small can be. She puts her blade up, back in its spot, as emptiness fills her mind that she has now got. Every night she cries herself to sleep where no one else can hear her weep as she gets out her blade once more, again and again, her skin is now torn 5 more minutes of this goes on, she now knows that her happiness is officially gone. She finally gives up and runs to her bathroom to hide where she looks for the biggest bottle of pills she can find when she finds them she shoves them all down her throat, as she lies on the floor she thinks, "Why me though?" Inside of her, her heart is racing as she walks around her bathroom pacing, her vision starts to fade and she realizes her choices have been permanently made. Her mom walks in and sees her daughter, her eyes begin to welt and her heart slowly shatters, as she checks her daughters pulse she realizes it is too late. Why did her daughter have to meet this terrible fate?

Alliteration
This is a Tretha.
Trethas live in terrible trees
Trethas eat truffles while they travel
Trethas like Q-Tips, trees, teachers, and tiny containers
Trethas are very flexible
A Tretha was kind enough to teach me their language

Any Rhyme Scheme
I went to the fair
I got a corn dog
I  had lots of fun
I also bet a bear

No comments:

Post a Comment