Wednesday, January 4, 2017

" Winter"

Winter freezes trees
With a nice cold snowy breeze
Relaxing with ease



" Snow"

Watch snow
as it falls down
glittering in the wind
blowing around ever so cold
and white



" I used to be, but now I am"

I used to be small
But know I’m tall
I used to be shy
But now I speak my mind
I used to play Basketball
But now I play Volleyball instead
I used to play the drums
But now I play the bass clarinet
Used to slow when running
But now I'm faster
I  used to share a room with my sister
But now I have my own
I used to be 10
But now I’m 13


" Soccer Tournament "

Today was the day where we came
To a soccer tournament to win all the games
It wasn’t until this moment in our last game
When we realized our fate
And if we would be too late
It wasn’t fair to see the ball go in the air
From the corner they shot
And right into the hole in the outside of the net
Where the ball happened to have went
But the ref said it was a goal
And we ended that game with tie
Then our team started to cry
Because we had thought we’d lost
And then we were told
That we were taking home the gold !


" On the road in Iowa "

On the road in Iowa, I see nothing but plain corn fields
We zoom past the small trees
Waiting to see cows in the pasture
On the road in Iowa we see small towns
People enjoying quiet and peace
On the road  in Iowa we feel the wind pass by us
Enjoying the little moments that disappear behind us
On the road in Iowa
Nothing exciting happens


" Gary the Goose "

Gary the gallant goose lives in a giant gorge in guam
Gary the goose likes to eat gingerbread, grapes, garlic, and grapefruit
Gary the goose loves getting glamorous gifts, and loves glowing gold
Gary the goose gladly wears green glittering garments, and groovy grey gloves
Gary the goose once rode a giraffe in Germany while performing gymnastics


" Zeblu the Beast "

The Zeblu is a one eyed beast
That gobbles kids up for its daily feast
The Zeblu has a big wicked smile
That drops all the way down to the floor tile
The Zeblu’s eyes are red, blue, and yellow
And he is quite a tall fellow
The Zeblu is made of Marshmallows
And his heart is made of rock hard red jello
The Zeblu is really mean
And has big sharp teeth that are green
The  Zeblu also likes to play with your head
So, next time make sure you check under your bed


" Trip to the Ocean "

Can you hear the sound upshore
Waves splashing back and forth
Or can you see the fish in the ocean
Swimming up in a full body motion
And they are all waiting to feast
After the waves beat and beat
But little did you know what lurks underneath
This thing could range from six to seven feet
Even know you don’t know all the oceans features
You can still try to find all these little creatures
That are found lurking in the ocean


" In my pencil you will find..."


In my pen you will find a clock that ticks
And that clicks, clicks, clicks
When the clock strikes 12 0’ clock
You can see all the words swim to the top
They are swimming in an endless ocean of ink
And then finally reach the top to breathe
Then the words spring to life at last
After swimming up so fast
And in the blue cloudy sky the words go finally free
Releasing all their cre-a-tiv-i-ty!!


" Rainy Day "

You can feel the faint summer breeze
While your laying down and relaxing at ease
And then in a matter of minutes the sky turns grey
Leaves start to blow
And the trees start to sway
As that faint summer breeze becomes strong
You feel yourself shiver and your cold along
Then a little blue wet crystal drops on your face
And look up to see the clouds moving so fast like a game of chase
Then the blue crystals start to pour
And you find yourself moving closer to the door
Then bright lightening strikes the sky
And now you will have to spend the day inside


" Ticking Time Clock "

It ticks and it tocks
And it never stops
It has minutes, hour ,and seconds
Just waiting to see how you spend them
But time isn’t always a good thing because it can go so fast
So, therefore you never know when it could be your last





























No comments:

Post a Comment