Wednesday, January 4, 2017



         Shape poem             
“Boxes”
Boxes are cube
A 3d figure
They can be big and small to
they can be found in on christmas day beneath your christmas tree













                                    Haiku


“Summer”


Summer rolls around
To get out of school again
To have fun all day









Cinquain
“Rain drops”
Rain drops
Pouring down down
Pouring water on the floor
Making more podles more and more
Rain drops






ME poem
“Me”
I was born california
But moved here
I like to play sport
I also hope to guaguet
And also got college
And get a job to
I care for family
And my pets to
I like to eat food
And sleep to
And that's me




Experience
“Riding a bike”
The first time i rode a bike
I fell down on my knee
I did not want to go on it again
Then my mom said to get back up
Again and i rode it again then i learned to ride a bike




Free verse
Pencil
Pencil when your ideas grow it shrinks and its got the number 2 on it the pencil













Alliteration
“Alien named bob”
his name is bob
he live on mars
He like to eat rocks
And like stuff
He also green
He met me in my yard





Personal choice
“I remember”
I remember the first day of school
I remember the my vacations
I remember most of the thing i did when i got in trouble
I remember the stuff i got for christmas
I remember i remember

No comments:

Post a Comment