Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Haiku Poem

Fish

I like to get fish
I like to gut the fishys
I like to eat fish








Cinquain Poem

Goldfish

Goldfish O, Goldfish
What makes you so salty
You have been inside the stove
That's why you are warm, warm
That's why you're so warm







Me Poem

Ocean likes to run
Catch, Football
Eat lot of food
And likes sports
Not golf

Like football, basketball, baseball
Extravagant
Equalislite






Experience poem

I remember when i failed to jump the fence
I remember the lock on my dad’s face
I remember the blood
I remember the pain
I remember the ground getting closer
I remember how it felt
I remember looking into the mirror and wonder why i did it
I remembering not being able to sleep
I remember



Free Verse Poem

I am a pair
That i might just air
A tiny tear
In a pair
Of Jeans
But I am a queen
But I am not clean







Alliteration poem
Turandas lives in a teal tackle box
Turandas tend to eat tactical tentacle
Turandas are taller then Timmy Tom’s tall tail’s
Turandas have ten terrifying but terrific toes
Turandas wear turquoise thermal







Any Rhyme Scheme

Some are big and some are small
And some are just not fun at all
Lots of heavy gear to wear
I feel like i look just like a pear
Lots of presents to unwrap
I feel like I have to unpack

No comments:

Post a Comment