Thursday, January 5, 2017

My poems

Any rhyme
As I sail
The people run
A nail in the rail
And the children have fun
Out playing in the sun



Alliteration
The monster is chuby
It lives in Chubyville on chuby chub island
And eats chuby Chubyvile chub
But love to go laugh at chuby people in Chuby palace,even though its just as chuby as a cuby chuby whale that lives in the chuby sea,it brought me to Chubyville to kill me, but it killed Chubyville and everyone on it and the chuby monster ran away



Me poem
If I were an animal I'd be a German Shepherd
If I were a car I'd be a Hellcat
If I were a city I'd be Los Angeles
If I were a river I'd be the Missouri
If I were a pet I'd be an Independent Bulldog
If I were a food I'd be an American Porterhouse
If I were a planet I'd be Pluto
If I were a board game I'd be Monopoly
If I were a building I'd be the Eiffel tower
If I were a famous person I’d be Adam Sandler
If I were a sport I'd be NASCAR
If I were a drink I'd be Mountain Dew
If I were a TV show I'd be Gravity falls


Experience poem
I remember a funeral when I was young
I remember a wedding or 2
I remember the fun time and the bad
I remember the first time I shot
I remember the first car I drove
I remember the Hellcat
And my first hunt to
I remember my first deer and last Christmas too
I will remember and I will forget but I will always have memories good and bad  to come but I will always remember the ones that were once fun



Cinquain
Turtles
Live in the
Sea like people
Live in the world
Turtles



Acrostic poem
Steak
Eggs
Taste great
Hate
Ham
Amazed
Young
Smart



Free verse poem
It's a prison
They feed you slop
They watch you like a hawk
When you don't come they look for you
When they look you can't hide so you run
Then they put you in a cell for hours at a time
Then it repeats till 3:36 when the sentence is done
Then its repeated till you're 18 and done
Then you celebrate the long years and watch more suffer the wrath of the prison where they get fed slop and can't run and play and you wish them good luck as they go in and stay till 3:36 on every day and you can do nothing but say sorry, but your not lucky at all

Shape poem

No comments:

Post a Comment