Wednesday, January 4, 2017

“Wyatt Appleseth”


Wonderful
Young
Absolute
T-rex
Temper


Awesome
Pitcher
Penalty
Leniency
Especially
Sports
Electrified
The game
How about you








2
“Home”
The dogs are barking
I am returning to home
At last I am free


















3


“Dino”
Dino
Eating leaves off
Of the trees what makes you
So tall how I wonder how you
Reach up

















4


“I used to”
I used to crawl on my butt, now I walk
I used to eat applesauce for every meal, now I eat lots
I used to wear diapers and nothing else, now I have clothes
I used to sleep in a crib, now I sleep in a bed
I used to be 14, now I’m 14 ¼
























5
“Ocean”
The warm ocean breeze on my face
The warm ocean water never felt better
Catching waves big or small
The sting of the salt on my body
All I remember is that I love it


















6
“If I Were”
If I were an animal,I’d be a mountain lion
If  I were a car, I’d be a chevy
If I were a city, I’d be Omaha
If I were a river, I’d be the Colorado
If I were a pet, I’d be a dog
If I were food, I’d be a crispito
If I were a planet, I’d be Earth
If I were a board game, I’d be Apples to Apples
If I were a building, I’d be a Morton building
If I were a famous person, I’d be Mark Drury
If I were a sport, I’d be wrestling
If I were an ocean, I’d be the Pacific
If I were a state, I’d be Alaska






7






Obituary of Randy
Randy the rat
Was out on the mat
Pinning people flat
He wasn’t very fat
He had great big lats
He never saw the cat
What he was on attack
He now lays flat
On his back
In the ground and never coming back







8






Crashing
When Santa came crashing down the hall
I was there watching it all
Coming down with lots of toys
Bringing lots of Christmas joy
The reindeer nayed with glee
Santa was hopping like a flee
He left saying Merry Christmas















9



















No comments:

Post a Comment