Thursday, January 5, 2017



                                            Haiku
                                             Winter is freezes trees
                                             Water is frozen over
                                             No color but white





                 Limerick
            There was a soft fish from Salt Lake
                          Who liked to eat some chocolate cake
                           One day he got got diabetes
                             And born in the eighties
                           And now he will feel his feet ach
                                                    
 
Me poem  
                                                   I used to crawl but now I walk
                                                   I used to walk but now I run
                       I used to run but now I drive
                       I used to drive but now I fly
 
 Experience Poem

 
                In this jungle there are no big tall trees
                There are no trees at all
                It is a big desert with no animals
                This jungle is very boring

 
 


 
  
 
Free Verse
                The green grass is wet in the morning
                Like puddles  after a rain
                The blooming spring flowers smell like
                The deep orange sun setting in the West is like
                A painting in the sky


 
 
Alliteration
            My brother Billy
            Loves to play ball
            With a baby on his back
            And barbeque sauce
on his face
           

 
 
Any Rhyme
                I like to play everyday
                Come play with me. Hey?
                Are you listening?
                The stars are glistening

 
 
 
           

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment