Wednesday, January 4, 2017

          Me poem                                     If  I were, poem 1


If I were an animal I’d be a cuddly red panda
If I were a car I’d be a mongoose from Halo 4
If I were a city I’d be in ruins
If I were a river I’d be small and warm
If I were a pet I’d be a cat
If I were a food  I’d be pizza bagels
If I were a planet I’d be the Sun
If I were a board game I’d be Dungeons and Dragons
If I were a building I’d be my house
If I were a famous person I’d be Adam Sandler
If I were a sport I‘d be jousting
If I were a videogame I‘d be Skyrim

If I were a pokemon I’d be Riolu





      Acrostic poem 2

Sun to brighten your day
Kings every which way
You are the hope of the land
Rule over the nation with your weapon in hand
In the air is where you fear for dragons are lurking there
Missing people are job for you but beware there might be a drauger or two




                            Cinquain poem 4

Skyrim
An amazing place
No one knows the secrets
The place where I believe is real
Skyrim



                 Experience poem 5

When I was five I was alive and I got attacked by dog
I went to the hospital and my mom was at work and rushed there and held my hand  I had almost died if my grandpa hadn’t walked out the dog mauled my face I wish I could have run rather than fell to the ground my mom was sad my sister hit the dog with a stick





Any rhyme scheme poem 6
            

                     Look I gotta go
                  But you ain’t  my foe
                   I’m gonna lose a toe
                      And you got go
                     Win a yo yo
                For your Uncle Moe
               And there ain’t no
                  Time for your
            Uncle Moe to go poe




      Free verse poem 7

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
Falling through the air I will die
The end is nigh
I believe I will die in the sky
Some words would be divine I believe I can die





     Alliteration poem 8

Pie is good to eat my grandmas favorite treat
props used to tell a story
problems start when my dad got married

poop is what I think of that woman
probably she would like me to die

1 comment: