Monday, January 9, 2017

iphone


                  




PAUL HANSEN
Playful
Awesome
Unique
Loud

Helpful
Amazing
Nowledgeable
Short
Excited
Nimble


storm


There was a storm coming from the east
Who once blew a giant green beast
The green creature cried
While it fried
And that’s what's wrong with the lonely beast
















Paul
I used to watch TV
Now I watch Netflix
I used to eat very little
Now I eat a ton
I used to play with toys
Now I play with gadgets
I used to never sleep
Now I sleep






                           Snow

I was walking home one day
             I felt something cold and wet
                                                                      Snow
   Was falling all around me
Sam was so excited but i knew
Something he didn’t
The snow wouldn’t stay
He never understood me
In the morning he cried
For an hour because there was no
       Snow





SAM AND I

           Me and Sam were so excited to play in the snow
   He was so bundled up that he could barely move
           We did what you usually do in the snow especially sledding
           Then all of a sudden SMACK right on my face
           I couldn't believe it Sam hit me with snowball
           I looked at him and he started running then he face planted in
           The snow









                  Paulsen
      This is a Paulsen
He lives in Walson, Alabama, on a house roof
He eats dowson frogs
He liked to smashen flowers
He loves housen
He smashed my housen
















Wind
The wind blows
                                      Making the trees move
Smacking the snow
Looking like a dove








No comments:

Post a Comment