Thursday, January 5, 2017

Shape Poem
I get thrown around all day in the sun
My laces get worn down over time
I get hit and people run
I’m really old
















Acrostic

Weird
 Young
 Athletic
                 Too much energy
  Thankful






















Cinquain

Of course
The Packers won
We make it look easy
We’re going to win the Super Bowl
I know





















Me poem

I used to play
But now I work
I used to go tricker treating
But now watch
I used to ride
But now I drive









Experience poem

It was a hot sunny day at Lake Panorama
Everyone was outside doing something joyful
Wyatt and his friend Clay were waiting to go tubing
The Mastercraft wouldn't start so they had to use the pontoon
They both thought they wouldn't get any air with such a slow boat
But the biggest wave they've ever seen came rushing toward them
Clay fell off the 1st wave flinging him 10 feet in the air
But dumb Wyatt wanted to act cool and hung on for the 2nd one
Long story short he had enough time to think about his landing
He didn't use that time correctly and landed on his face






















Free Verse

Sitting in the boat on a nice summer day. Letting the wind hit your face to cool you down. Jumping in the water with friends. Dad driving crazy and almost hitting shore. That’s what I call fun.

















Alliteration

A big boring boar was bored at his brothers birthday because there weren’t any basketballs to play with. So his big buff brother came and blew up a basketball to bounce.




















Any Rhyme

Running down the field
Getting the first down
Juking out defenders
I could do it upside down
The other team can't stop me
Taking it to the end zone
To the 20 to the 10
So fast they think I've flown








Free verse

A lot of food
A lot of friends
A lot of screaming
A lot of fun
And over all
And most important
Football








 











No comments:

Post a Comment