Friday, January 6, 2017



Self being
No school
On electronics
Without school work


Days off
All out in snow
Yelling and screaming
Snowing is fun  









Dear brother
You are so annoying
I know you think I'm annoying too
Love you





     I used to not like the taste of soup now I eat most of it..


     I used to not like to play video games now that's all I do..
   
     I used to not like to have snowball fights now that's all I do in the snow..


     I used to not like school now I hate it even more..


     I used to not like watching my brother play sports now I make fun of him while he is playing..


     I used to not like the taste of soda now that's all I drink when I can...

If I were a dog I would be a Husky


If I were a sport I would be baseball


If I were a tree I would be tall


If I were a school I would be Panorama


If I were a piece of furniture I would be a desk


In my dreams I dream about sports


In my dreams I listen to music


In my dreams I hate it to be scary


In my dreams clown are scary


In my dreams somethings come true

         


        Cow and Horse/Course


Course likes to eat hay


Course likes to lay


Course likes to play


Course slips on clay


Course at the end of the day say hey




I like to play sports


My favorite is baseball


My favorite is pitcher


I sometimes play in shorts









No comments:

Post a Comment