Wednesday, January 4, 2017

        In my Dreams

In my dreams,
                I am an Olympic swimmer,
  And I have my life together.
In my dreams,
I fly and soar beyond the clouds.
And I guess I am very less loud.













If I Were 

   If I was an animal, I’d be a llama.
   If I were a car, I’d be a Ford truck.
            If I were a city, I’d be Chicago.
   If I were a river, i'd be the Mississippi River.
   If I were a pet, I’d be a sugar glider.
   If I were a food, I’d be pizza.
   If I were a planet, I’d be Pluto.
   If I were a bored game, I’d be Chutes & Ladders.
   If I were a building, I’d be The Empire State Building.
   If I were a famous person, I’d be Beyoncé.
   If I were a sport, I’d be swim team.







Acrostic
 Amazing in different ways.
 Making treats on my off time.
 Always loving my cats.
 Netflix watching everyday.
 Doing homework last minute.
 Always hungry.

 Great at procrastinating.
 Racing others at swim.
 Always ready to sleep.
 Creative in many ways.
 Energetic all day.






    Animal Crackers.

Hum, hum, humming bird
Zipping back and forth
Sipping syrup through their beaks
Hum, hum, humming bird
Low buzzing noises from their wings
  Hum, hum, humming bird.













         
           Shape Poem

                  A
             Triangle
        Reminds me of
    The Illuminati which
 Beyoncé is truly apart of.












          Me poem.

I used to not think before I spoke.,
But now I still don’t think before I speak.
I used to be afraid of water,
But now I’m a swimmer.
I used to have short hair,
But now it long.
I used to be very shy,
But now I am very open.










 Cinquain.
  Breathing
Shelbie and Kori breathe.
They like to breathe
          Breathe in,
Breathe out.
                     Breathe.












        Colors
Free Verse 

I love the soft greens of spring,
And the joyful red of Christmas.
The beautiful pink of flamingos,
 And I envy the blue of the ocean.
And the light purple of lavender,
I love the bitter white of winter,
And the stiff brown of a door.

No comments:

Post a Comment