Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Free Verse
You're on a plane flying through the air, you hear the captain say, "Mayday and does anyone like sea food; 'cause we're heading for the ocean!”


Alliteration
This is Mediearsa
Mediearsa lives in managing mouths of medieval mountains
Mediearsa eats mango's, mandarin oranges, and at Mongolian grills with me
Mediearsa  likes mounting men's heads and majoring in making Madrid pots


Acrostic
Keys are
Essential
You need to go
Way down south
Emazing
Sunny outside
Time of your life

Experience
I use to live in Perry but now I live in Panora
I used to want to be an adult now I want to be a kid again
I used to be an only child but now I am the oldest of four
I used to wait for my mom to come home but now I wait till I don't have to watch my siblings


Me poem
I used to wake up so unpleasant
Then I go to my shower to start the day
Social Studies, Math, everyday
4th block, Lit Block and Study Hall to
Then I go home and say yay
Then start another day

Any Rhyme
The sun is shining
The ball is moving
Kids on the field are grooving
It's warm outside
It's summer time
Laughter fills the air
Birds chirp and fly through as fast as a flare
With never ending fun

Limerick
There was a young boy from the east
Who once liked to play toy beast
The smallest  creature cried
He ran then died
And all worlds stopped, the beast cried
  

No comments:

Post a Comment