Friday, January 6, 2017

Audrey's Poems

Splotch the Beast
   By: Audrey Cmelik

The spiky splotch is a great beast
                    It enjoys its food and his dinner feast
      It has soft fur and likes visitors the least
                               It especially doesn’t like making peace
                                  It’s slimy and greased
   And a one of a kind beast

        It’s as solid as a block
And his favorite food are giant rocks
                              But don’t dare talk…..
Becauses the splotch will give you quite a knock


Colors
  By: Audrey Cmelik


Some skin is as dark as night
Some skin is as light as white
Some skin is the color brown
But we are the same somehow

So hair is as light as yellow
Some eyes are dark and shallow
Some minds are bright and clever

But we are still one nation as god’s beautiful creation


 I Remember Poem
By: Audrey Cmelik
I remember the fall of snow
I remember how cold the wind blows
I remember the drifting smell of grass just mowed
I remember the last morning two crows crowded
I remember Christmas and on the road
I remember how trucking gifts was quite a load
I remember last year's Christmas when it first snowed

      Berry The Dinosaur
By: Audrey Cmelik
Big
Bad
Better than the rest
Bite me
Branchiosaurus
Binder Grinder
Beautiful
Boss
Behold the best
But never let it rest


Winter Wonders
By: Audrey Cmelik
Winter is so bland
So very white and grey

It’s mysterious white fluff
Makes ways for us to play

It’s cold winds bring frost
And brings holiday friends on their way

With joy and love we pass around
With little boxes and bags of fun
And talk to all our loved ones

So when it ends,
We say goodbye to our winter friends

     Starry Nights
       By Audrey Cmelik

I have my own night sky
Where my shining eyes are applied
As the stars shine down to help animals fly
I can’t help but wonder why
These small yet graceful stars zoom by
A million miles up so high
As yet I still lie
Just watching the fast and beautiful sky
And blue, red, and white just flash by
And I just found out why
Because that’s how nature flies


  My Bambaloom
    By Audrey Cmelik

This is a Bambaloom
     A Bambaloom lives in big boxes below brazil
 A Bambaloom likes bulbs, beanbags, beljem and birds
A Bambaloom eats berries, beetles, buildings, and beets
     My bambaloom looks like a brain with bright blue blood oozing out of its bulging body.
My Bambaloom broke my black boat while blabbing about bows


Blue
 By: Audrey Cmelik
 

Bright blue is shining
      On soft, thin petals on a flower
Light blue spreads fast oceans
    Like a baseball pitcher throwing
  Dark blue feels cold
Like a winter night stroll
And in the night sky
         Large streaks of blue
Paint their way across it’s canvas
   Like screaming jets in the sky
Bummer Summer
       By: Audrey Cmelik
I sat there with nothing to do
    Having a broken leg was all I knew
As my friends started their own crew
My sadness and lonesome only grew
As my leg got stronger and I knew what to do
I began to feel active and started to hang out with my crew
     And my broken leg was almost as good as new
   Now my life was a whole different view
If you have a bummer summer too
            Just know It’s always something you can get through
                                    
  

Unique That’s ME!
By: Audrey Cmelik

  I used to like basketball
But the coaches ruined it all
   I used to be small
But now I am tall
 I used to be kind
But people now don’t mind
 Can be rude if they like
But I just know it’s not right
   I was 12
But now I am 13

A School’s Expectations
  By: Audrey Cmelik
A school
Ready to learn
As teachers teach and form
A school that has more perfect grades
And skill


  Acrostic Poem

By: Audrey Cmelik


Great animal
Intelligent
Really tall
Africa is where they live
Focused on protecting their young
Fascinating and cute
Enormous

 In My Pencil You Will find
               By Audrey Cmelik      
    You will find
    Dimensions
    Of any time
    Any place
    Any one off
    Your mind It
     can be mean
     Or  a queen
     It can be any
    Object that you
      Won’t find
      It can be signed
     Or your thing
     Can even climb
     Anything you
    Can bind off
     Your mind
     In my pencil
     That's what
       You will   
         Find
         
 The World We Live In
            By: Audrey Cmelik


A mouse is small
But why not tall
A giraffe is big
Like a bug is a twig
How did the earth become this way
Why does the earth have days

The earth is strange
And can always change
If we don’t quit
We might split
And will destroy god’s creation
And there won’t be any nations
So let’s stop pollution
And come up with solution



     On the Road
     By: Audrey Cmelik

On the road,
I see nothing but plain corn fields
We zoom Small trees and If it’s a long lasting episode
Of nothing…….
On the road,
We see small towns without the noise rushing
Enjoying their families and peace
Without living in a house where her and her neighbor’s houses are touching
This is Iowa
Where completely nothing happens

Pine Tree
     By: Audrey Cmelik

       A
     Pine
                                             Tree re-
Minds me
        Of christmas
      And decorating
      It

Dino named George
By: Audrey Cmelik

Dino “o” Dino
What makes you roar
I was so scared I went screaming right out of the door
I was so scared I went screaming right out of the door, door

Snow
             By :Audrey Cmelik

Soft blankets surround you
As if they don’t do their job
Fluffy, white and soft
But as cold as frost

As it speckles the air
From time to time

Until it’s time to go
goodbye


             

No comments:

Post a Comment