Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Acrostic Poem

Tired
Run average speed
Enthusiastic
Neat
Tremendous

All star
Leaping
Lacking money
Envious

Nice



Cinquain Poem

Soccer
Is amazing
While you run down the field
To shoot the winning goal for your team
And win




Me Poem

I used to live high above the sky
But then I was born
Crawling on all fours
I am grown know
Oh how can life
Be so short to do
All the amazing things in
The world like flying a kite
Or like riding a bike




Experience Poem

I remember breaking my arm in football
I remember getting a hit and landing on it wrong
I remember going to the hospital
I remember getting a cast on it a week or two after
I remember the feeling when I got my cast off
I remember the time I could use my arm again



Alliteration Poem

This is a Sacracafelian
A Sacracafelian is sly and shy
A sacracafelian is a slow eater
A sacracafelian eats strawberries, strudels, and sausages
A Sacracafelian lives in South Syria
A Sacracafelian has slippery skin and a slow voice
A sacracafelian likes soccer, softball, sledding




Free Verse

Life is amazing you can do so much
In your life you could be a singer
A professional football player or a professional baseball player You could grow up to be anything that you could
Dream of If you really put your mind to anything you could be an astronaut or a scientist if you get good grades in school you could do or be anything


Any Rhyme Scheme

I like to hunt
I like to play soccer
But I was a big talker
The deer will grunt
My friends were big mockers







No comments:

Post a Comment