Friday, January 6, 2017



I remember
I remember the smell of the camp fire.
I remember when I shook Donald Trump’s hand
I remember when I used to run around like a chicken with it’s head cut off
I remember when I ate Cold Stone ice cream for the first time.
I remember the first time  Isaac sang that annoying song.
I remember…














Me
Loves to play golf
Elections are the worst
Vibes
Igloos


Panthers
Outstanding
Lizards
Dab
Bears
Every food
Royals
Goofy







Sam
Silly Sam sells sales at the sea by the sea shore at his store.
silly Sam sat and said, “Swans are by the bay”. She serves several different things, spaghetti, sausage, strawberry cake, and syrup pancakes.
She sings "Silent Night" at the sunrise with Sally.
She wears silk skirts and shirts when she sees the sea that smells like a stinky walrus.
Sally swore and her mom stuck soap in her mouth.
Sam has a super supreme sausage stroganoff.   


Boxing
Get in the ring.
The fight ain't over til the fat lady sings.
He hit him with the left, he hit with the right.
He didn't know what hit him that night.
All he knows is he had to pay a fee and he saw the light.
Down he goes, on his knee.
The knockout was sure the key
He is, not me.
He is Muhammed Ali.



I have a ball of my own
It glistens when it snows
I play with it everywhere I go
Bouncing here, bouncing there, even in the rows
It has been so long Malik has an afro
Only time shall show
History we learn and know





We were on our last stroke
To get par for that shiny car
Johnny  was up and he thought he might choke
He shoots the crowd awoke, holy smoke



We won
Hit the game winner
We had played all day
No time for a chicken dinner
Had fun

I used to live in California,
But now I live in Iowa.
I used to say candia,
But now I say Canada.
I used to love pillows,
But now I love chocolate.
I used to be 4,
But now I am 14.
I used to be clumsy,
But now oh wait I still am.



The eager cat can and has tried to catch the rat
But the cat is quite fat
The rat is light as a nat
So it eats cheese and hides under a hat




No comments:

Post a Comment