Friday, January 6, 2017

about myself






















Running does not do

Excited to leave early

Brothers are annoying

Excited to eat lunch

Cooks at least twice a week
Can’t have certain things
Always alone when it comes to home
S’mores I love them
Hates brothers
Ice cream is my favorite
Music loves the rock version
Eats a lot
Really likes to stay up






 Sometimes we forget this world



Then we realize that this is the world were meant for



Just open your eyes

just open your eye

And see that life is beautiful


Love is kind
It messes with my mind
I like how you treat me

I cherish how you see me

You have changed my world
Love has save me from this world
I will be here for you forever

Music is cool
I like wearing wool
It is powerful
But you have to be careful
Music can mess with your mind
But you could be fine


They told me to act my age, so I wrote a dark poem about it.

































No comments:

Post a Comment