Wednesday, January 4, 2017

“Summer”
Nothing is better
Than lemonade with cold ice
On a summer day


















“Olivia Runs”

Running
Olivia
She runs all day and night
Olivia is now running
Running














“I Used to Crawl”

I used to Crawl
But now I walk
I used to whine
But now I talk
I used to look
But now I see
And now I am a better me













“4 in a Circle”

4 in a circle
Playing a card game and watching a movie
Little does one of them know
The other 3 are cheating

Trading cards to make themselves better
The game is over
But does she suspect?
The other 3 were cheating










“Christmas”

I wait all year for this day to come
Nothing is better than Christmas treats or gift
I’m thankful for everything I have
Next comes the good part
Turkey galore and don’t forget the pumpkin pie
Now the day is over and I say a prayer
It’s the happiest time of the year















The Holiday

Halloween is past
Thanksgiving is gone
Christmas at last
The holiday is upon

Outside it’s so cold
But inside you can hear
Children so bold
While spreading Christmas cheer

Mom’s baking treats
Dad’s scooping snow
Kids eating sweets
Now does anyone know?

Oh I can’t believe
They almost forgot
It’s finally Christmas Eve
Children laughing at that thought

Waiting for St.Nick
Sitting by the fire
Dad hears a click
Maybe he’s a liar

Kids leave for bed
Trudging up the stairs
Dreams in their head
And snuggling with their bears

Boxes and bows
Presents galore
But nobody knows
What is in store

How successful

Christmas can be
But also so messful
Thank goodness we can clean


Dog

Dog is walking click clack clack
Dog is in the house
Dog is sleeping zzz zzz zzz
Dog is in my bed
Dog is talking woof woof bark
Dog is outside the house
Dog is eating munch munch crunch
Dog is by his bowl
Dog is running ca too ca too ca too
Dog is in the yard
Dog is drinking slurp slurp slurp
Dog is in the bathroom
Dog is walking click clack clack
Dog is in the house










Purple
Purple
Purple grapes
Purple elephant
Purple crapes
Purple lent
Purple pine
Purple Emma
Purple wine
Purple Pemma


No comments:

Post a Comment