Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Claire's Poems

Spring

A spring bud opens
As we all awaken 
Spring is here to stay.





Jell-O

Jumping 
Wiggly thing
Never sits for long 
Always moving, moving, moving
Jell-O.




Claire

I used to be a mute but now I talk a lot,
I used to think the day was long now it flies right by,
I used to not have many friends now I have a lot,
I used to do basketball now I do swim,
I used to like pizza now I like tacos,
I used to be a kid now I’m a teenager.




Disney
I walk along the streets so bright and see the castle off in the sky,
The best day ever at the happiest place,
The smells are overwhelming,
The sights are great,
The food is superb,
Fireworks light up the night,
I leave feeling light,
Until next time Disney. 




Store
Walk in the doors,
food galore,
Shinny counters and slick floors,
Registers go *Ching*
I run down the aisle in search for a snack
Little did I know the snacks would fight back?
They threw there ammunition and put up a fight but they were no match for my skill,
I won without breaking a nail,
I got my snack and left,
Good try food maybe next time.




Kim the Kangaroo
Kim the kangaroo kicks kites to Kansas City,
Kim wasn’t very keen but she was mean,
Kicking kids, kissing kings, ketchuping the kitchen,
Kim got kicked off the kitchens kangaroo team,
Kicking and knitting Kim cried forever.





If I Were
If I were an animal id be a toucan
If I were a car I’d be a truck
If I were a city I’d be Panora
If I were a river I’d be the Mississippi
If I were a pet I’d be a turtle
If I were a food I’d be a taco
If I were a planet I’d be Pluto
If I were a game I’d be sorry
If I were a famous person I’d be Beyoncé
If I were a sport I’d be softball
If I were a TV show I’d be a comedy.




Claire
Classy person who likes softball
Low-key personality
Amazing at discus also an
Irreplaceable person,
Running is not my forte
Exquisite taste and personality 




Toucan
Tremendous flying rainbow
Overjoyed sight in the sky 
Up high flying
Colorful flying cutie
Awesome flying canvas
Never dull sight

No comments:

Post a Comment