Friday, January 6, 2017

Acrostic 

Dirt bike riding

At dawn while

Laying down on

The bed and playing
On my Xbox while
Not wanting to get out of bed, getting on my phone and I smell my moms
Cooking while I’m
Looking forward to
Eating my mom’s
Excellent
Kooking
Me poem
I used to like to ride four-wheeler all the time
Now I like to ride my Honda 80 dirt bike
I used to like school
Now I hate school
I used to not play sports
Now I play sports
Cinquain
I ran
Across the
Basketball court while
Dribbling the ball then I shoot it
And make it
Experience poem
After school I go to basketball practice
After basketball practice I go home
I eat
I shoot hoops
I play Xbox
I play iPad
Then I go to sleep.

Alliteration Cow

This is a cow 

A cow lives in a field with other cows and goes moo. 

A cow eats grass, corn, hay. 

Cows like being fed hay and they like going moo. 

Cows go moo. 

Cows did nothing to me.  

Any rhyme scheme 

                         Basketball 

When basketballs hit the floor  

And it bangs against the rim  

And then they shoot it again and they hope that they will score  

And then it makes it. 

                       Free verse  

                       Dalton 

I used to play Xbox more than playing sports. 

Now I play sports more than playing Xbox. 

I used to like school.

  Now I hate school 

Now I like to play sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment