Wednesday, January 4, 2017


 Spring

 

       A spring bud opens
It brings you a cute flower
With pretty petals







        Zoo Fun



There once was a fat kangaroo
Who met a peacock at the zoo
They had a lot of fun
With their hamburger buns
Until they heard a loud cow moo


Used To


I used to live in Perry
But now i live in Panora
I used to used to bake
But now I cook
I used to twin with Olvia
But now I stay away from that
I used to be 4 foot tall
But now I’m over 5 foot tall
I used to be 7 But now I’m 14


Yummy Cookies



Kids making a mess in the kitchen
Laughing and waiting
For the ooey gooey cookies to come out of the oven
When they’re out
They are ready for a kid to take a bite from one
And the cold milk ready to be dipped in





The Frog


                                       
The strong green frog  ribbeted                   
   Hopping
To
His
Tree
Eating small insects




Popsee

This is a Popsee
A popsee lives in  pretty populated parts of the pacific ocean with pink parasailing palm trees
Popsees perfectly eat pickled pickles, potatoes, papayas, peaches, and pears
Popsees like to ponder around Pearl harbor with pride for the panthers
A popsee passes permit test with private investigators and police for fun
My popsee poured 8 pints of Pepsi on Pablo for popping pills

                        

Flowers


Some dull
Some bright
Some just need a little light
Give it light and it’ll come
Back to life







Rudolph Golf


Rudolph played golf
In the gulf of mexico
Hitting the ground softly
While shutting the water off








                 Dog

A dog just  wants to play
Until his owner leaves
Then he wants to have a party
Inviting all his friends he has a blast
They go out and slay the day
Until their owners come home
Then they have to act like dogs again
Not hogs that take jogs
They also can’t act like cats
And not rats, gnats, or bats
Now they just wait for
Tomorrow's adventure




No comments:

Post a Comment