Tuesday, January 10, 2017

My Mother

My knight in shining armor
My go to when I'm sad
She's a chef, A chauffeur, a babysitter, a guardian, a coach , A leader, A teacher,and A provider.
She is my mother.

Acrostic
Fun but sometimes

Ridiculous and very

Idiotic but our fun is never
Ending, so many
No that's a bad idea” and “You're
Dumb” but I love ya


If I were an animal, I’d be a moose
If I were a car, the Impala from supernatural
If I were a city, I’d be L.A.
If I were a river, I’d be the Nile River
If were a pet, I’d be a cat
If  were a star, I'd be the sun
If I were a food , I’d be everything
If I were a board game, I’d be Chinese Checkers
If I were a building, I’d be the Twin Towers
If did were cat I'd be a youtuber. {Just a weird one}

"Snow"
She went down the hall
Then she saw the snow fall
As she pondered at the sight
She wondered with such a fright
That she wouldn´t grow tall to look at the pretty sight again.

I used to stumble and fall,
But now I stand sturdy and tall.
I used to like the spring,
But now I like the fall
I used to dream at night,
But now I see black and white.white

Alliteration
"Brad"
Brad bought books at the bookstore but his best friend took all his book but he left one book for Brad that brought back happiness to Brad.

       



No comments:

Post a Comment