Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My heart leaps out into a new world
Looking for other friends
Looking for jobs and careers
Expanding my vocabulary in the new world






Kind and
Energetic
Never
Touting nor
Envying
Neighbors

Behaving
Every day
Never
Naughty
Eating
Roast beef






I’m bored
What can we do
I’ll go outside and play
Maybe I could walk to the park
Not bored





I remember when I got my first dog
I remember when I got my first dirt bike
I remember when I got a cat
I remember when I got rabbits
I remember when I got a truck
I remember when I went to Missouri
I remember when I went into a cave






I like dogs
dogs
dogs
I love dogs
I have a dogs
Dogs are the best animal in the world





This is apancheycoo
I live in Alaska
It eat apples, almonds and alligator
It like animals and amazing acrobats
It's very athletic and always gets A’s  
Apancheycoo ate my Aunt Arron






We see you on the right
I like to be the best
We are not in a fight
I will go west


















No comments:

Post a Comment