Wednesday, January 4, 2017

                                         "Invincible"

                                                                  In many ways
                                                                  Nothing can touch you,
                                                                  Very strong you are
                                                                   In mind and body,
                                                                  Not a word can hurt or  
                                                                  Cut or bruise
                                                                   Inevitable is your fate
                                                                   Based simply on your strength
                                                                   Life will be very great and 
                                                                   Exciting for that is your fate

                                               "Who"

It was a dark night when I heard a who 
It scared me just like a mean boo
I ran in quite a fright
During the whole long night
Since the small owl simply went who

"Summer nights"

Warm bright cheery night
                    Smokey fires burning bright
                     Help guide us to frights

"Me and my family"


My family once was whole
But now we have some holes
Some have come and gone
But never left at all
They will always be with me
And that helps me feel free
I know I am never alone
For my family will never really leave me
They are truly always in my heart
Even through the really bad parts

"Drains of the day"


I wake up everyday
I walk I talk
I do many activities
Each one drains me more and more
Every new one I get the more I tire
Later and later it is now
All day I have awaited
Awaited for this moment
All I do is lie
And rest away
Then fall into my dreams

These dreams I do so much
I run
I fly
I do all that I like
I have no single limit
I go anywhere I want
My heart will race as I play
Nothing can stop me
I can not tire
All my hopes happen
Everything I wish for comes true
All this and I still not tire
It's my dream land
Everything…..BEEP!

Now I awake
To another boring day
I am full of rest
More energy then I will have all day
But still I will tire
I will sleep once more
I shall go back to my dream land
Where all is possible without being tired

"Northern lights"


You look up in the sky
To see some dancing lights
It is almost like a painting
There is dots of purple
Slashes of turquoise
Streaks of aqua
And drips of green
The lights move like an ocean wave
Ever so delicately
You feel you have been fooled by the moving art work
Knowing no simple person could paint so perfect
Who has done such magical stroke of dancing light
In the dark beautiful night  

"Bandits of the sea"


All the young mean left for the sea
Leaving all their families to be
They went to find and get new lands
Then they would return riches in hand
For months they will sail
Because they really can't fail
Finally they find a great new land
They find much riches to bring to their elders hands
They started back by following stars
making sure their new riches were behind bars
Sailing back when stars are missing
Suddenly it starts misting
Then rain starts dripping
Lightning is now striking
And they can't keep a float
Finally down goes their great boat
For years they are missing
And no one will know
What riches lay on there sunken  
The fishes will live in their new almost dungeon
Till someone comes looking
For the lost bandits of the sea
Knowing it will help put their families at peace  

"Pete"

Pete the parrot was a very playful pal
He prowled Pago Pago and Panama too
He loved to eat pomegranate pears and pizza  
He played pranks on people and partied with pandas
Pete loves me and plays powerful pretty parrot songs

"Softball"

Game day comes again
The star of the game comes on the field
There are so bright and bold
Without them a play would never happen
They sore in the sky and lay on the ground
They bring on strikes and bring on fouls
They are a force to be reckon with
One hit by them could break you but you hit them and there is a thunder
If they are caught then good you have done
For they are the star of the game









No comments:

Post a Comment