Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Tonight's  A  Night  With  Fire

We  Dance  With  A  Certain  Spark

We  Seem  To  Sing  Like  An Unfit  Chore

Knowing  Some  Day  We  Leave  Our  Mark

Willing to
Adventure
Nights and
Days
Enduring loss, excitement, fear
Running, perhaps, away
Lying
Under
Stars


Then telling the tales
There once was a star in the night
The others didn't think he was too bright
So he shot away this day
Trying to get away
So he shone bright in his own night

Now let's take some time,
To think about I,
The wonderful magical me,
For no one tis I,
And know one knows me better,
Then the one that I call me

I danced, skipped
Slipped, not sure where I was in the night
I didn't care
…...
It was quite fun
Running in the rain

She was not sad anymore
She was numb
And numb she knew
Was somehow
Worse

Stars stare through the night  sea,
seeing how sorely the world says that stars sink when the sun shines,
but stunningly the moon knows to share the night sky,
and let the stars swing singing their shining song

No comments:

Post a Comment