Friday, January 6, 2017


Alliteration

This is a Prespertarian
A Prespertarian eats popping popcorn
A Prespertarian likes painting popping pictures of puddle jumping
A Prespertarian wears powerful practice perfume clothes
My Prespertarian panicked when I pet his poofy tail.


Cinquain

The Snow,
It looked like
Crystal balls falling from
The blue sky, and it was sparkly
The snow

    Experience Poem

I remember last Christmas
I remember receiving many presents
I remember giving many presents
I remember running to wake my parents bright and early.
I remember how happy I was Christmas day
I remember how devastated I was when it was over.


Haiku

Summer ocean waves,
Beat against the morning sand
Weather is perfect.

Me Poem

I used to love math, but now I love Netflix.
I used to have a flip phone, but now I have an Iphone.
I used to be 13, but now I am 14.
I used to believe in Santa, but now I do not.
I used to have one dog, but now I have two.

Rhyme Scheme

  We were on the lake
Relaxing and happy
Then all of a sudden, we hear the loud thunder
When will it stop, we wonder
The rain is coming down, and all I can see
Are all the little animals starting to flee
Then I go to dry off
Waiting for the rain to stop.

Free Verse

The puppy is a ball of cuteness.
Running across the room.
Chasing his pal, his ball.
This cute puppy jumps on the couch to snuggle with me.
Licking my face to show his love.
And barks when I refuse to play.
My puppy adores me, and I adore him.


Volleyball



Viewing the whole court.
Overjoyed about the sport.
Loving every single minute
Libero wears a different jersey.
Everyone is cheering and
Yawning at the same time, the
Ball gets hit three times before traveling over the net.
Always watching to be ready.
Learning the game well so I can
Lead the team to every victory.

Christmas
Poem 2
Christmas is the best time of year
The Joy reaches everywhere
Everyone is willing to share
The holly spreads from ear to ear.


No comments:

Post a Comment