Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Acrostic
Kid around with Jaxon
Outstandingly ordinary
Rocks out to music
I  love dance

Jo is my middle name
Obviously obvious











3
Pumpkin Fun
Time To carve Pumpkins
Scary Faces All Around
Coming To Get You














4
I used to
I used to sleep with my butt in the air
But now I sleep all sprawled out
I used to love toys
But now I love shopping
I used to hate boys
But now I still don’t
I used to love playing dress up
But now I love sweatpants












5
I Remember
I remember good times and bad,
I remember jaxon getting sick
I remember struggling to get him to the hospital
I remember not being able to see him for two weeks
I remember the look on his face when he finally got to see me
I remember him being so happy to have his sister back











6
Knight
Up so high he is
On the dragon.
Going to the Knight of Darkness
To become the king.
The family at home
Waiting for all to see.
But never to be seen
Was he.










7
HAMMERIZZA
This is a Hammerizza.
A Hammerizza has houses in Hampton Hampshire.
A Hammerizza eats hampers, hotdogs, and haikus.
A Hammerizza hates horrifying hectic horses.
My Hammerizza had hats higher than one hundred houses in hexagonal hippo land.













8
Sky
He floats away
Though we want him to stay.
UP so high
In the sky.
He will come near
In the clear.
Always loved as he is king.












9
J all day
Jill Jumps over Jaguars, while Jack Juggles ,Jumbo  Jam Jars, Jordan Jiggles Jellyfish in the Jungle, Jennifer and Jon Jump while Jazzercising and Jim Jensen Jumped Jackrabbits, while Justice Jealously Jouched
















No comments:

Post a Comment