Wednesday, January 4, 2017



Cade Michael


Cade.
Always on the move,
Diving into adventure after adventure.
Everyday.


Music is the way,
I express myself.
Caring, always caring.Holding onto all the memories,Adventurous.Everywhere there is a story.Let them see; this is me.




People Always Leave
I used to focus on others,
But now I’m my own priority.
But only because I’ve been let down too many times,
And people always leave.
I used to be a child,
But I’ve grown from my childish behavior.
I used to love toys,
But now I love my phone.
I used to look like a potato,
But now.. Eh I still look like a potato.
I used to be all these things,
But now I’m just me.


No destination; Just a Journey

Salt water in my mouth,
It was pretty disgusting.

The waves take me under and out,
And for a few moments I think that’s the end.
That’s it. It’s over. It’s all over;
In the blink of an eye.
But then I abruptly came up into the fresh air again,
way way out.
After doing a couple accidental backflips under the waves,
the air was nice.
And although I’ve been waiting for this moment my whole life,
The beach sounded like an awfully great place to be at the moment.
Paddle. Paddle. Splash.

Harambe Hit Hailey Hard

Hailey hallucinates of Harambe’s horrific homicide.
Hailey high-fives a huge hungry hippo.
Hailey hides horribly hairy Henry.
Hailey hitches a ride on a hot dog down to Hoover.
Hailey hits a hammer while hopping around Hoover.
Hailey Hamilton hurts her hamstring while hunching a handbag and happily hopping to Hoover.

The Rain

The rain
the cold, cold rain;
falling down the window
the droplets slowly falling down
the rain.

All Alone in The Night

All alone in the night
My heart beating, oh what a fright
Shivering; out of control
Ever been so angry, you wanna cry?
Bawling.

People Always Leave

People always leave,
So I never get too close;
Love must be make-believe
But I guess nobody knows.











No comments:

Post a Comment