Thursday, January 5, 2017


 

Spring
A spring bud opens
Blooming so beautifully
A gift it might be

Stealing
There was a bad boy in a store,
Who said, “I won’t steal anymore,”
His Granddaddy replied
“He ain’t going outside
And don’t steal from my store no more!’’

All About me
I used to play with Barbies,
I used to play games,
But now I watch Netflix and worry about everything,
I used to wish for homework,
But now I dread the day,
Now I can’t wait till the day I graduate.

I remember
I remember walking home from school,
I remember seeing a little red trailer,
I remember all the questions and confusion,
I remember all the boxes,
I remember all the fighting,
I remember the rummaging,
I remember the cries and worries,
I remember the big mess,
I remember not knowing,
I remember the car pulling out and never turning back,
I remember not wanting to remember.

Waterfall
Rain water dripping as fast as lightning speed,
Beautiful wonders you will see,
The water as pretty as the ocean sea,
This waterfall as pretty as pretty can be. 

 Smash
This is smash.
Smash lives in super spaces in Spain,
Smash specifically eats sticky spicy sprouts,
Smash likes super sliding softball,
Smash is a sulky slimy sloth,
Smash smashed my seven scrumptious smoothies.

Beautiful day
Walking through the woods along the pond side
Looking for a spot to drop all our supplies
A feeling comes to me that I cannot describe
We find the perfect spot, and pull out all the gear
The beauty far beyond is nothing to despair.
You can smell the musky water as it sways
You can hear the sound of the rustling trees
You turn back to the bond and think what a beautiful day.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment