Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Isaac's Poems

The Hoshovel

This is the life of my Hoshovel.
A Hoshovel lives in a huge, hot house in Haiti.
A Hoshovel eats hollow hotdogs, and horrific horses.
A Hoshovel likes hitting hard hartjes with his hands.
A Hoshovel has a hotline with house owners who call hourly for their housewives.
My Hoshovel hung me on a humongous hay stack in Hungary.



The Timber Across the Street

I found this rock out in the timber in the middle of winter. I lie on it’s hard but still smooth top. The winter’s rain falls on your face. It adds a chill, the good kind. I lay there for at least thirty minutes, watching the white snow accumulate on the trees. The cool breeze sways through your boy. The only thing that can wash the coolness off your body is a nice mug of hot cocoa.


Stormy Nights

The hail falls on us
Damaging cars and such things
On dark stormy nights


Life is Changing

I used to just try to remember my home phone number,
but now I am just waiting for my upgrade in December.
I used to dream about sitting in the front, but now I’m dreaming about driving on the street.
I am never satisfied, but that is because life is changing.


The Night’s Purpose

Night is as dark as everyone’s fate.
Day is as bright as Golden Gate’s gleam,
But little did you know they both have their own jobs.
Night time is the time for the sun to rest. Without night, day just wouldn't be the best.



Paul’s Secret Identity

Paul is a boy with
A lot of energy, he is basically
Unstoppable, little did we know he is a
Little angel inside.



Whipping it Out

What smells like winning to you? Is it the smell of winning a game or maybe two? Well you can win in many different ways. I sometimes win on the river. In the morning it is cool outside, but not anything more than a shiver. All the sudden, I cast out my pole in the water. After minutes of silence, something tugs at my pole. The fight begins! It pulls! I pull! It pulls! I pull! Then you see it! You whip out the prize, which is an awesome surprise. Cook it up, eat it down. After that, absolutely no one has a frown!




What I Remember

I remember having the string attached to a door to rip a tooth out of my mouth;
I remember my dad giving me a toy car for me to play with on a plane;
I remember going to a Los Angeles Kings game;
I remember driving 23 hours to get to Boston;
I remember spraining my wrist at Skyzone in Grimes;
I wish I didn’t remember watching my cousin crack his head open;
I remember searching through all the funny internet memes.
I remember winning mini golf in Colorado in an intense game versus all of my family.
Memories are great, so let us appreciate them.




My Eyes

My eyes
Catching detail
Seeing visible things
I even have a doctor for my eyes
They’re great







No comments:

Post a Comment