Thursday, January 5, 2017

Ethan hafner


turtle boss


The turtle boss from the east
Who once killed many turtles like a beast
The bad creature died
Don't come back until you die
And the turtle said goodbye like a beast




Acrostic

Exciding
Talking all the time
Happy
A boater
Not good at running


Hambuger
Athletic
Football
Netflix
Energetic
Right handed




Rhyme scheme

The Otter's daughter is hotter than his step daughter who drinks holy water and is a globe trotter's daughter who eats bread and water and is getting charged for manslaughter.  





Me poem

I used to live with my family but that all came to end.
When they split and I was left to switch back and forth
Week by week I switch and stay with my parents for days.






Alliteration

When I an napping I dream about eating nachos. With more nachos chips on top of the cheese. I am also napping with native Indians hunting the land.


Experience
My first time I shot a deer was amazing
It was fun it came around the corner and I shot it. It ran for 50 yards then dropped. Field dressed it and moved to to the truck it was a fun time.






No comments:

Post a Comment