Thursday, January 5, 2017


Deana’s Poetry


  
     Acrostic Poem


Dogs are adorable

Enjoy riding my bike
Amazing at soccer
Nice to others
Awesome at reading
 

 Cinquain Poem

Summer
The sun is bright  
And the water is cold
The sand runs through your toes gently
summer
Me Poem

I used to want to be a teacher but now I want to be a vet.
I used to be the only child but now I have three siblings.
I used  to love summer but now I love fall.
I used to like basketball but now I like volleyball.
I used to not have many friends but now I have many.
I used to be scared of the dark but now I’m not.  
I used to believe that fairy tales were real but now I know better.
I used to want a bunny but now I want a dog.
I used to want toys but now I want clothes.
I used to think that school was bad but now I like school.
I used to wish for presents on Christmas but now I wish for a white Christmas.
I used to want to be a teenager but now I live life one day at time.


Experience Poem

          I was twelve years old, I was at a soccer game.  I was so
nervous because I moved up a level so it was harder and there were new rules. I was scared I would mess up or do the wrong thing. I was playing forward and another person was beside me. It was our ball we started in the middle of the field. I got the ball passed to me. I dribbled up a little then I passed the ball back and she attempts a shot on the goal and she makes it. I was happy I helped the team score and didn’t mess up. We won the game and we were undefeated. We got first in our division. We were all so excited.

Free Verse
I remember my dad teaching me how to fish.
I remember going to my first Iowa State college basketball game.
I remember learning how to ride my bike without training wheels.
I remember my first soccer game.
I remember getting a phone for my tenth birthday.
I remember going skating for the first time.
I remember sledding for the first time.
I remember going canoeing for the first time.
I remember meeting new friends.
I remember my first day of preschool.

 Alliteration Poem

              Fred the Frog
Likes fried flies and fried fish
It lives in freshwater
It has four legs to fly at their food
It loves to say hello to his other frog friends.
"If I were"

If were an animal, I would be a monkey.
If I were a planet, I would be Mars.
If I were a drink, I would be water.
If I were a sport, I would be soccer.
If I were a fruit, I would be strawberries.
If I were a river, I would be the Amazon river.
If I were a vegetables, I would be green beans.
If I were a sports team, I would be Iowa State.

"In my dreams" 
In my dreams I can fly way above the world.
In my dreams I can touch the clouds and I can communicate with animal.
I can hear the birds sing to me.
In my dreams I visit places and planets that don’t exist yet and meet weird looking
Aliens. I swim with sharks and go skydiving. In my dreams I can go on many amazing adventures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment