Wednesday, January 4, 2017


Family”

 

Fun time

Among us no

Matter what

Interesting at times but always I

Love you, hardships come and go but 
You always get through together.




               “Snowflakes”

 

Snowflakes

Snowflakes falling

Christmas movie come out

Hot cocoa warms you up inside

Fun times.
 
 
 
 
“Shining Gold”
 
When I grow old I was told to be bold
Don’t let anybody stop you from being that SHINING GOLD
WHETHER It's Changing the world or changing it in your own way you always will
Let you behold the freeway to yourself and others
Be the joy that others can find in you.
 
 
 
 
“Fire Works”
 
Fireworks are everywhere
Sending children through the air
Showing our holiday spirt here and there
Always there to cheer and cheer.
 
 
 
 
                “Basketball”
A cold winter day I tried something new, I thought I would like it turns out it was something I loved. It was second year you could do it so I was a little behind by one season, I wasn’t very good at all but I knew it took time and hard work. So I tried my best, I’m still not the best but I have come a long ways, it’s still my favorite sport til this day.
 
 
 
 
            “Rabbit Adventures”
Caught itty bitty rabbits rumbling through the woods. While he was rambling on how he never could never wrap up any rabbit. Right then he saw a ridiculously huge rabbit, nibbling on a carrot.
 
 
 
“Good and Bad”
Troubling places all over the world     
NYC, Chicago, San Francisco, such
Robbers, shooting, Riots
People deep in the cities and even town you can trust, But you find the good hearted people that bring the best out of us and that we can trust
 
“I’s Poem”
Everyone has a pair of eyes
One eye two I’s that’s a pair of ayes
We use them to see we use them to look
People can use them to write books and make lunch
Without them we wouldn’t get to see all the beautiful and amazing things throughout the world
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment