Friday, January 6, 2017

Acrostic Poem

Sheldon

Sheldon
Has
Extra
Loud mowers and
Doesn’t
Own
Nice mowers




Cinquain

English

English
Very Boring
I do not want to work
Because I choose to fail this class
English




Me Poem

School

I really hate school,
I would rather be working on cars.
Some say school is important, but I say it’s not.
I started the semester with an A, not it’s ending with an F.
Hard work isn’t getting me anywhere, so I am not going to try.
What’s so fun about being at school? When I can be home playing on my phone.
I use to care, but now I do not.



Experience Poem

I Remember...

I remember when I didn’t go to school;
I remember being able to sleep in;
I remember all the times I could play on my phone;
I remember when school actually served lunch;
I remember all the times I sat at home and did nothing;
I remember the time I shot my Dad in the butt with a BB Gun;
I remember when I use to not go to Panora;
I remember when I use to wear diapers;
I remember being able to take a nap;
I remember so many great things.



Free Verse

Me and My Dad

The day me and my dad went mushroom hunting.
We went through the woods and went to try to find mushrooms.
It was so fun I wish that we could've stayed longer though.



Alliteration Poem

Turface
Turface is a terrifying terrorist
Turface’s timing is thumb tastic
Turface’s tongue triggers tingles
Turface has a turtle tatanga
Turface is a Turd Face



Any Rhyme Scheme  

The dog ran out the door
The dog ran too fast
It was a streak of lightnin
The dog was frightnin



If I Were…

If I were an animal, I’d be a dog
If I were a car, I’d be General Lee
If I were a city, I’d be New York City
If I were a river, I’d be Raccoon River
If I were a pet, I’d be a Cat
If I were food, I’d be Cake
If I were a planet, I’d be Earth
If I were a board game, I’d be bored
If I were a building, I’d be a House
If I were a famous person, I’d be Travis Pastrana
If I were a sport, I’d be motocross
If I were a phone, I’d be a Samsung
If I were a teacher, I would be Mrs. G




In My Dreams

In my dreams I am a pro dirt bike rider
In my dreams I have fun
In my dreams is where I wish I could stay
Sometimes I even dream about my day  







No comments:

Post a Comment