Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Kinze's Poems

 Ice Skate


                   They dance together in perfect order.
                     With their white, black, and silver color.
                     The hug your feet just right,
                     with the colorful laces you pull tight.
                     The scratching sound may not be pleasant,
                     but to the skater it sounds like heaven.
                     Their elegant glides are smooth and clean.
                     They feel relaxed as you are skating.
                     When it's time to go they will feel sorrow,
                     but they will remember there is always tomorrow.
 
 
IOWA
 
                        Is
                        Overall the
                        World’s most
                        Awesome state

 
Eagle

              It flies,
       with giant wings.
  Watching every small thing.
  Up in its big nest it perches,
             Silent.



  ME
Me
There are many things about me.
I like dogs.
I have blue eyes.
I don’t like ice in my drinks.
I can’t sleep with socks.
I don’t like brownies and strawberry ice cream makes me sick.
I love to be outside and I always love the sun rise.
                                                  
 
 
                                                        Tornadoes
 
                         Many people fear them with their terrifying
                            winds that destroy homes. They aren't
                                 really that bad. Yes they ruin forests
                                      and towns, but don’t let them
                                          get you down. They clear
                                           area for new beginnings.
                                               They bring people
                                                  together. They
                                                    help forests
                                                      regrow. Now
                                                        think, are
                                                         they as
                                                         bad as
                                                           you
                                                           think?   
 
               
Braces  
I really don’t like braces.
They hurt your children’s faces.
Yeah they make your teeth look straight,
But are they really worth the wait?



The Pencil
In my pencil are many things,
an ocean of several grays.
When I draw things come to life as I do like to say.
Space ships take off to outer space.
The sun really begins to shine.
Horses run at mighty speeds,
while birds begin to fly.
In my pencil are many things,
some I can’t explain.
I would try to tell you but they all just run away.
 
                                   
 
  Orple
 
This is an Orple.
An Orple lives in octagon, orange, offices
An Orple obviously eats oranges, oats and opossums.
An Orple likes owls, origami, ovals, and orangutans.
An Orple very oddly ordered an olive to operate on.
My Orple overused my oven to cook over easy onions and original ocean perch.
 
 
 Soup
Soup is good.
There are many kinds.
Potato, chili, and even clam chowder.
You can eat it in a bowl.
Probably not a plate.
 
 
  I Remember
I remember getting my braces on.
I remember my old dog.
I remember the sun across the lake.
I remember my cat's soft fur.
I remember looking at the birds.
I remember the water's cold touch.
I remember many things.
I remember the good the bad and even the sad.

 

 

 
 
 


 
 


 
 

 
 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment