Thursday, January 5, 2017


         Shape poem             
“Boxes”
Boxes are cube
A 3d figure
They can be big and small too
they can be found on Christmas day beneath your Christmas tree
And also building blocks too
Cubes in ice cubes too















                                    Haiku

“Summer”

Summer rolls around
To get out of school again
To have fun all day











Cinquain
“Rain drops”
Rain drops
Pouring down down
Pouring water on the floor
Making more puddles more and more
Rain drops








ME poem
“Me”
I was born California
But moved here
I like to play sports
I also hope to graduate
And also go to college
And get a job too
I care for family
And my pets too I like to eat food And sleep to And that's me

Experience
“Riding a bike”
The first time I rode a bike
I fell down on my knee
I did not want to go on it again
Then my mom said to get back up
Again and i rode it again then i learned to ride a bike






Free verse
Pencil
Pencil when your ideas grow it shrinks and it’s got the number 2 on the pencil















Alliteration
“Alien named Jerry”
his name is Jerry
he live with someone named mary
He likes to eats stuff that is harry
And he likes his name Jerry
He also slimy and
I saw him in the washer







Personal choice
“I remember”
I remember the first day of school
I remember the my vacations
I remember most of the thing i did  
remember the stuff i got for Christmas
I remember i remember

No comments:

Post a Comment