Wednesday, January 4, 2017

                                         jordans poems
HAIKU

WINTER FREEZES TREES
SNOW COVERS GROUND ALL AROUND
SNOWFLAKES EVERYWHERE






























Cinquain
    Noises
    Some beautiful
   Some may be ear screeching
              Lovely like birds in the sky
  Noises























      Me poem
I used to be dumb
But now I am smart
I used to w a l k
But now I run
I used to dream
But now I live

















        Experience poem

When I first opened my first present on christmas morning
I opened my easy bake oven and I was so excited.
I used all of the baking things that I also got with my present
Then I ate them all up.
So did my parents.



























Free verse poem
Leaves f
         A
          L
           L
Red
     Orange
    Yellow
Brown
The monsters and princess rome the world looking for a treat
Time for the BIG dinner you smell grandma's cookies and imagine
The turkey dancing to your plate.
Then the clouds start to F
       A
        L
         L
Until fall begins again next year to come.





Alliteration
A mud monster lives in the muddy mountains
A mud monster munches on mini mice and mouses
A mud monster likes mops, mackinaw,macumba,and macaroni
A mud monster wore magnets and madder and was full of evil magic
A mud monster made me into a mega macaroon and munched on me












       Any rhyme scheme
Doggie doggie where are you
Where you hide i have no clue
Where to find you i don't know
But i’ll find you in my home


Doggie doggie where are you
Where you hide i have no clue
Where to find you i don't know
But i bet youre in my room


No comments:

Post a Comment