Wednesday, January 4, 2017


Acrostic


Exciding
Talking all the time
Happy
A boater
Not good at running

Hambuger
Athletic
Football
Netflix
Energetic
Right handed   





Rhyme scheme

The Otters daughter is hotter than his step daughter who drinks holy water and is a globe trotters daughter who eats bread and water and is getting charged for manslaughter.












Shape poem

In my box you can find many things of shapes and sizes. There could
Be a massive
Animal with sharp teeth
And claws.
You could fine a turtle
Just chilling
With his
Friend named
bill.That is all that you could find in my amazing  box.





Me poem


I used to live with my family but that all came to end.
When they split and I was left to switch back and forth
Week by week I switch and stay with my parents for days.




Alliteration

When I an napping I dream about eating nachos. With more nachos chips on top of the cheese. I am also napping with native Indians hunting the land.



Experience
My first time I shot a deer was amazing
It was fun it came around the corner and I shot it. It ran for 50 yards then dropped.I Field dressed it and moved to to the truck it was a fun time.



limericks

The turtle boss from the east
Who once killed many turtles like a beast
The bad creature died
Don't come back until you die
And the turtle said goodbye like a beast


No comments:

Post a Comment