Thursday, January 5, 2017


Free Verse
“Basketball Season”

Basketball Season
Every Basket Makes Us Points
The Loud Crowd Cheering

Free Verse
“Best friend”
 They are there when you need them, gone when you don’t, there to make you laugh when you are sad. There to tell you what’s right, there to help you out, and last they are there when you need them the most
Best friends

Rabbits
Rabbits running so fast
In a field of green green grass
Smelling for scents of snack time treats
Hopping around on their bunny feet.

I used to be…
I used to be short but now I am tall.
I used to live with my dad but now.
I live with my mom.
I used to go to school but now I go here.
I used to like dodge but now I like Chevy.
I used to like snow now I like spring.


 Cow
Fat cow
Munching on grass
Wasting away the day
Chomping,chomping,chomping,
chomping
Fat cow

This is a Grana
A Grana lives generations underground
A Grana eats grapes, grass, griddle cakes, grape jelly, ground hogs, ground water, and a grey goose.
A Grana likes great people, good times, green eggs and ham and gorilla.
A Grana growled and gritted his teeth he grabbed the goobering child.

I remember…..
I remember 2 years ago when we opened our store.
I remember when I moved to this school.
I remember 1 month ago when my grandma died.
I remember when I almost wreaked my dirt bike.
I remember when one of my pigs ran away and got hit by a ditch mower.
I remember shooting my first deer and rabbits hunting.
I remember driving for the first time.
 I remember every year when we went to Wyoming.
I remember driving a tractor for the first time.



Very loud thunder booms
The dark sky as rain poor’s down
A very bright rainbow


Winter Freezes trees
Winter freezes a nice breeze
Crisp, cold winter air 













No comments:

Post a Comment