Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Watch for the watchhound.
He’ll be going to the pound.
The puppy was so sad.
For he wasn’t at all bad.
The puppy remained hopeful.
Although he was fearful.
After days he was filled with doubt.
The puppy began to pout.
The people had to put him down.

At least he escaped the pound.


The super salad tossing Salamander, Swallowed swords for fun. He sadly sucked one too many, And sliced his stomach wide. So fortunately his slice subsided.

I remember Summer vacation.
I remember the beautiful mountains.
I remember Yellowstone Park.
I remember the forest fire.
I remember having to leave.
I remember hard feelings towards each other.
I remember a long trip.
I remember boring Nebraska.
I remember a storm at home.
I remember it finally coming to an end.



Friends who do stuff together.
U and me.
N e 1 and anywhere at, down here in the deep blue sea.



I used to hate sports,
Now I’m addicted.
I used to like a nice maze,
Now they’re a bore.
I used to hate school,
Well I guess some things never change.



There was a Scotsman from the East.
Who once was a ripped beast.
The dumb creature cried.
His puppy had died.
And now he bakes bread with yeast.






No comments:

Post a Comment