Thursday, January 5, 2017

  Free Verse (Free Purse)


A free verse
Like a free purse
With lots of money
For a dummy
I'll spend it
Or I could lend it
Experience Poem (Baking Cake)


My first time experiencing cake
A great baked cake
It tasted very good
Like a pasted turkey
I ate so much
I never ate lunch
   Me Poem (Me)


Me eat and
Me cheat
Me win then
Me grin
Me mad and
Me bad
 Acrostic Poem (Grant)


Great
Rated
Aamazing
Napper
Today
Limerick (Rhyme Bell)


The rhyme bell
While a regular bell chimes
The rhyme bell rhymes
Regular bells are easy to chime
And that's quite cheesy
But it's hard to make a rhyme
Like winning a game of cards

Alliteration (F Poem)


False answers failed the test
My fake family was upset
I became famous for being a failure
My face is a fail
So are my fans
They all failed and fell
Far far away


Rhyme Scheme (Rhyming Is Lying)


Rhyming is lying
Don't even try
I cry when i rhyme
I try really hard
But I can't
I couldn't bring myself to lie

1 comment: