Sunday, January 8, 2017

Kailee's Poems


"Kailee" 
-K-new how to skateboard at the age of 6.
-A-lways wanting to ride all the rides at the                                                           theme park.
-I-nventing new drawings for everyone to see
-L-oves pets, especially cats.
-E-xperimenting new tricks on my skateboard at                                                the skate park.
-E-xpert at sleeping all day.
--------------
-A-rt creator.
-N-ever stops listening to music.
-N-ot afraid to wipe out at the skate park.



"I Used to but Now I"
I used to be happy and joyous,
but now I'm sad.
I used to go outside everyday,
but now I stay inside all day.
I used to cry a lot,
but now I'm happy.
I used to be all alone,
but no I know I'm never alone.


"Marlee"
He is a Marlee
He has one big brown eye
He wears a little bow tie and a black top hat
He's short and has tiny arms
They live in the desert 
Marlee's love to eat mud, and mushrooms
He likes colorful bow ties
They are very good at dancing and being loud
The Marlees were loving



"In My Dreams"
I fly to the sky 
Play in the babbling brook
in my dreams I,
Walk on clouds 
I, sail the seven seas


"Little Boy"
There was a little boy in a store,
Who said, "I wont steal no more,"
His mom replied,
"Go play outside,
and don't run with the scissors anymore."


  

No comments:

Post a Comment